Sunday, July 09, 2006

My Version of Tax Season

I am in my version of tax season, the mean season, or whatever other banal cliche is appropriate to describe my crunch time. At work, I'm within the window of having to prepare two Incurred Cost submissions that are due by 9/30 (those of you who know about government contract requirements will know what I'm talking about). Personally, my wife and I are entering a critical phase in our fertility process. In addition, GRE season has officially kicked off as well. I want to get accepted into a doctoral program next year, and I'm scheduled to take the required GRE at the end of October. I am scheduled to take a diagnostic test on Tuesday, which I'm sure I will stink up, and this will be followed by several months of preparation during my free time.

So basically, I'm under pressure and will be for the next 5 months or so. This may not have been the best time to start my blog. Then again, maybe it was the perfect time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home