Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hospitality Lectures Online

I've mentioned in previous blog entries that starting in January 2008, I would be teaching an adult Sunday school course at my church on Christian hospitality. The course will be between 10-12 weeks, and I will have a lecture script for each week. These lessons are now available online. Interested readers can follow the 'My Hospitality Course' link on the right side of the blog page. At the time of this blog post, I've only completed the first 4 lectures, so other lectures will be incorporated into the overall pdf document that the blog links to. The handouts I give to the attendees each week are the lecture scripts in outline form.

The church I attend has been very gracious in not only allowing me to teach the course, but to make the lectures available online. Last Sunday was our first class, and we had a good turnout. I am very excited about the material, and not only teaching it to others, but learning from them as well.

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, January 21, 2008, Blogger Gary said...

This looks like a good class to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home